Volunteering at the show
We have a variety of roles where we require assistance, from administrative, to coordination of entry gates or halls, Mini Van Drivers (only car licence required), to set up and post show pack up roles.
If you are able to lend a hand, we will surely find a role that you can assist us with.
Prescribed volunteer roles are listed below with a link register to assist. We are using the trybooking system to help coordinate our Volunteer support. Further instructions about your role will be provided closer to the Show.
For any questions regarding the various roles or for assistance in registering to help please contact the Show’s Volunteer Coordination Alister Walsh.
Ph: 0427282250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember when booking:
- Your booking won’t be completed until you’ve entered your name, your contact phone number (preferably mobile), your email and confirmed your email.
- It’s free to register – when you click “Purchase” to select your job you won’t be charged any money.
- Keep your ticket safe so you can remember what jobs you’ve signed up for.
- Your ticket shows When your session starts and which job (Section) you’ve agreed to help out with.
- We’ll keep in touch by email regarding any changes and updates, so check in regularly.
Pre-Show Volunteer Roles
Set Up Roles