Volunteering at the 2022 Uraidla Show
Our Show could not occur without the support of our wonderful community. No matter how big or small a contribution you are able to make, it all helps deliver this terrific annual event.
We have a variety of roles where we require assistance, from administrative, Mini Van Drivers (only car licence required), to set up and post show pack up roles.
If you are able to lend a hand, we will surely find a role that you can assist us with.
Prescribed volunteer roles are listed below with a link register to assist. We are using the Volunteer Sign Up system to help coordinate our Volunteer support. Further instructions about your role will be provided closer to the Show.
For any questions regarding the various roles or for assistance in registering to help please contact the Show’s Volunteer Coordination Alister Walsh.
Ph: 0427282250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember when booking:
- Click on the role you are able to assist with. (or more than one)
- Enter your name and contact details and click agree.
- We’ll keep in touch by email regarding any changes and updates as we get closer to the show.
Pre-Show Volunteer Roles
Office Helpers (From 24th of October)
Set Up Roles (From the 2nd of November)
Show Day Roles 6th November
- Various Roles: volunteersignup.org/7YXY4
- Bus Drivers: volunteersignup.org/YK8C4
Post Show Roles 7th November